Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Safe Snacks for IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome recipe exchange

SAFE SNACKS FOR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
I am sometimes at a loss for things to eat as a quick snack or things to buy that are easy to prepare or cook and that are reasonably quick so i am asking all of the readers out there to share some snacks that they prefer. I will start and then let you guys and gals take it away.(please include brands if you know them...thanks)

I like
  • english muffin(sourdough) with a little peanut butter(very little) and a banana for breakfast
  • For lunch some instant rice with smart balance light(it is dairy free the reg is not)and a little salt or with a little light soy sauce (Thai kitchen is good)
  • for dinner some white fish with a little lemon and a potato or some rice with it

NOW ITS YOUR TURN....just leave your favorites as comments thanks

1 comment:

Matt B. said...

I apologize for posting an off-topic comment, but I have been searching for an old friend of mine named Jason Nohrenberg, and your age fits. Are you originally from the Eugene, Oregon area? If yes, and you remember me, feel free to send me an e-mail at mbryant52@gmail.com. I'd love to hear how you've been.